[SOLVED] Aorus Extreame- no front audio header?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
This is ridiculous, I can't believe they could not connect front ports in $900 motherboard. And it has issue with powering computer on.
Well, likely they build it for other purposes that don't require high quality sound options. Still, most monitors allow to connect headphones to them so the lost of front panel audio is not necessarily big deal.
As for powering on, DOA parts can happen at any price segment. Or maybe you connected something wrong.
The list of internal connectors include front panel header so I suppose it does use front audio as all motherboards. As for back connectors it indeed has only Line out and Mic ports. I guess with all those USB ports they simply did not have space on back panel for more audio ports.

This is ridiculous, I can't believe they could not connect front ports in $900 motherboard. And it has issue with powering computer on.
Well, likely they build it for other purposes that don't require high quality sound options. Still, most monitors allow to connect headphones to them so the lost of front panel audio is not necessarily big deal.
As for powering on, DOA parts can happen at any price segment. Or maybe you connected something wrong.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.