Aorus gigabyte ax 370 gaming k5, ryzen 5 1600, cant change and save core voltage with BIOS

Oct 16, 2018
Hi,
I've got a problem with applying the bios changes to vcore. That board have only offset (dynamic vcore) possibility of changing core voltage. The changes I made - multiplier, vddram voltage, soc voltage and any other are saved, but not the core voltage. After setting multiplier to 38 and dynamic vcore to e.g. +108, and rebooting, the vcore under mobo section in hwinfo changes and increases, but the core voltage in CPU section stays the same as without any changes made. For example, vcore in mobo section - 1.344-1.380, but core voltage in CPU section - 1.225-1.231. I've been searching through the net and found some solutions which didn't help, as posted in this thread:
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-3697479/ryzen-1700-vcore-applying-properly-aorus-x370-gaming.html
One of the guys posted there that ryzen master (RM) applies changes, while bios doesn't. I've checked it and got the same problem, because changes made to core voltage in RM are applying and then you can see them in hwinfo CPU section, which cant be seen after bios setting as i've mentioned above. It's kinda annoying that i've figured it out after few months of using my PC, trying to get to know why i had crashes sometimes. As for now i've updated the bios, which didnt solve anything. I'd be gratefull for any help, cause in a fact dont know what to do next.

Oct 16, 2018
Here we go: CPU Ryzen 5 1600 3,2ghz (cooled with dark rock 3 custom cooler), Motherboard: aorus gigabyte ax-370 gaming k5, RAM:G skill Ripjaws V DDR4 2x8Gb - running on 2933mhz vddram - 1.34V, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2Tb HDD 64mb cache, GPU: Aorus radeon rx580 8Gb, PSU: Corsair CX650 650W, Chassis: Fractal design define C (with 2 stock fans and one added), OS: Win 10 pro 64bit. BIOS: f23d
I've been running it on 3.8GHZ for now tested with occt and other stuff, currently testing different frequencies, cause from yesterday after bios update im having more frequent issues like from about 3 months - system freezes causing me to reboot. It started during GTA5 gameplay 3 months ago, but recently i had few freezes browsing net and exploring computer. Then i figured out that my core voltage isn't set properly at all, and started to dig how to solve it.

Oct 16, 2018
Ok, I found the answer fore anyone looking for it also (i ve seen many people searching for it on the net). It is in that video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIacDjv6AWI&list=PLZDei-DUcLGlCZr-5XSyV4SOmATFgCgSg&index=8&t=0s . Dude in this vid has mobo just like me - ax370 gaming k5 and is measuring the vcore with multimeter as well as hwinfo - and in hwinfo he has just like me different readings from vcore(MOBO section) and core voltage(CPU section), but multimeter readings are valid and are almost equal to readings from the mobo. So it is the actual vcore. However, the sensor readings seem not to be the same as from multimeter, cause are overvolting the reading for about 0,05V.