[SOLVED] AORUS Radeon RX 6800 XT vs NITRO+ RX 6800 XT

name68

Prominent
Jun 20, 2019
Hello, what is better version of rx 6800 xt for almost the same price :

1. GIGABYTE AORUS Radeon RX 6800 XT MASTER 16G
  2. Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT 16GB
I managed to get my hands on both and going to keep one and sell the other. Thanks

Solution

I managed to get my hands on both and going to keep one and sell the other. Thanks
I recommend keeping both cards and to test them if they both function well overtime. I heard that many people were having issues with the new XT cards from AMD so for now keep them both to see if any runs into issues.

If you're confident enough that they both work then I would rather sell the Gigabyte because IMO it's aesthetically better and it appears to have a bit of higher boost clock than the Gigabyte

Gigabyte = 2310Mhz
Sapphire = 2360Mhz

Also the Sapphire seems to have more...

okjak808

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018

I recommend keeping both cards and to test them if they both function well overtime. I heard that many people were having issues with the new XT cards from AMD so for now keep them both to see if any runs into issues.

If you're confident enough that they both work then I would rather sell the Gigabyte because IMO it's aesthetically better and it appears to have a bit of higher boost clock than the Gigabyte

Gigabyte = 2310Mhz
Sapphire = 2360Mhz

Also the Sapphire seems to have more features and having a better cooler than the Gig idk it looks like it.

Solution