Question Aorus Rtx 2080 freezing on desktop.

Feb 25, 2019
So I purchased a Gigabyte Aorus 2080 and installed it in my system. Loaded into windows and the mouse stutters across the screen. Blue screens when I try to open a game. Tried to run a benchmark and it jumps between 1 and 90fps constant stutter after a 15min waiting for the program to open. I put my 1070 back in and everything works fine. I assumed the card as bad and returned it and received an exchange. New card is doing the exact same thing. I have no clue what the issue is.

MSI krait gaming z370 mb
Amd ryzen 7 2700x
32gb ram
Seasonic focus plus 750 platinum PSU.
Windows 10 64bit

Concerned the psu is not big enough maybe? Hard to believe 2 brand new cards had the exact same issue.

Any ideas guys?

Feb 25, 2019
Very first attempt with the first card I did not, but because of what happened I formatted my hard drive and reinstalled a clean windows 10 and then installed the 2080 driver. Same problem.

Feb 25, 2019
I should note, If i have no driver installed everything is smooth. No mouse stuttering i can open and close windows and stuff fine. As soon as I install a driver the stuttering starts. Opening any program locks up the mouse for 20 - 40 seconds then the program takes a while to load. I have tried the most current Nvidia driver and then the previous one with the same issue but i did not use DDU to uninstall the first driver. I will try that now. I was just using Nvida clean install.