Question Aorus X570 Elite Wifi audio jacks not working?

Aug 26, 2022
I have been using this motherboard for about 2 years, but I only recently started using headphones with 3.5mm audio jacks (previously used USB). When I plug the headphones into my motherboard's audio ports, the computer does not even pick up that they are plugged in. My audio driver says "Not plugged in" when checking sound contol panel. I have tried running the troubleshooter, uninstalling the audio driver, installing the recommended audio drivers from the Gigabyte website, reset my computer without keeping any files, but my headphones still won't work. I know my headphones aren't broken since when I plug it into my monitor I do get sound, although this reduces sound quality significantly, therefore not something I want to do. It seems more and more like a faulty motherboard, but just in case, does anyone have an alternative solution I could try?

Colif

Win 11 Master
is case attached to front port audio on motherboard?
its connector at bottom left of motherboard
d6XcQno.jpg

I have same Motherboard but never used front ports for audio and I would have to dig to find headphones with that jack.

do you have the Realtek Audio Console? You get it from Windows Store
29keKji.jpg

Aug 26, 2022
is case attached to front port audio on motherboard?
its connector at bottom left of motherboard
d6XcQno.jpg

I have same Motherboard but never used front ports for audio and I would have to dig to find headphones with that jack.

do you have the Realtek Audio Console? You get it from Windows Store
29keKji.jpg
My front audio ports are attached to the motherboard, but no sound from them either. And unfortunately my Realtek Audio Console does not want to connect to "RPC Service"