Question Aorus X570 Mini ITX WiFi Pro died while gaming and won't boot !

Feb 25, 2022
Hi guys,

Yesterday, I started to use my PC after being away for +5 months. I updated almost everything and it was working perfectly for the whole day.

Today, I was playing the Witcher 3 and suddenly my screen and peripherals died while the CPU and case fans stayed on and my Aorus miniITX wifi pro x570 lights were steady in showing orange color.

I forced my PC go shut down and tried to start it up. Just after logging on to windows when my Icons showed up, it happened again.

3rd time it, froze while windows was loading. And now it won't start and won't boot up. Just the fans and not even the MB orange color

I will try to wait for some time. Hopefully it will work again..

Is there a away to fix this major issue? Thanks..

BTW, I just updated my BIOS to F35

my specs:

Aorus X570 Mini ITX WiFi Pro
3700X,
2070 Super FE,
RipJaws 16G 3600Mhz cl-26,
Seasonic Focus plus 750W.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

That apparently has the AGESA code version 1.2.0.5. Might want to see if you update the BIOS to version F36a or downgrade to version F34.

Did you update the BIOS while the system was operational or using Q-Flash Plus?

Feb 25, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

That apparently has the AGESA code version 1.2.0.5. Might want to see if you update the BIOS to version F36a or downgrade to version F34.

Did you update the BIOS while the system was operational or using Q-Flash Plus?

Hey Lutfij, thank you for your reply.

Update:
After thorough troubleshooting, it turned out that one of the ram sticks was the cause of the BIOS not posting. If it sit in either one of the two ram slots, then no posts at all.
I am currently, using one ram stick and I submitted a RMA request to GSKILL. However. I can't stop wondering about what was the reason that caused that ram stick to die in that weird 3 times sequence of windows booting..

I updated the BIOS while the system was operational from F33 to F35. And while I was troubleshooting the no-posting issue, I updated the BIOS to F36a via Q-Flash.

Do you think that the AGESA ver 1.2.0.5 had something to do that caused the sequence of crashing which led to one of the ram sticks to cause the no-posting problem?

I will try to downgrade back to F34 and give it a go with the "dead" ram.

Last edited: