Question AORUS Z390 PRO WIFI EAGLE AND RGB RAMS QUICK FLASH WHEN SWITCHING ON POWER SUPPLY

Jul 24, 2019
My new build is complete, swtiched power supply to I (ON) position and Aorus LED logos of my motherboard and RGB rams quickly flashed in white once, half a second. Thought at first it was a spark but then realised its really the lighting and even my RGB keyboard lights stays illuminated. It does it everytime i switch off PSU then switch it back on for power.

Computer seems to run perfectly with no issues.
I've installed windows 10 and it runs smooth, I played my game. Downloaded EVGA PRECISION X and scanned the card performance, PASS.

CPU cooler is DARK ROCK PRO 4 thought maybe the thermal paste Arctic MX-4 2019 edition leaked and created a short. Don't feel like removing it at all beacause it was so freaking hard to install with not much space for finger to workaround...

I don't hear any beeps, probably doesn't even have a system speaker button onboard.

I've set to OFF leds in hibernate mode or sleeping state in bios to try solve that... Didn't work aswell.

When booting with the normal power on button of the computer case it lights on a red LED on the motherboard with the label BOOT for like 2-3 seconds the time it gets to windows 10 password login page.

Other than that, everything seems fine!
All the fans including gpu's work absolutely fine...

What is that flash for??? Is it normal?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS