[SOLVED] Aorus Z390 Ultra wont turn on

Apr 6, 2021
Hi reader,

So I recently purchased an Aorus Z390 Ultra, and the system will not turn on. When I attempt to turn on the system, the lights on the board flash white, then nothing happens. The system specs are:

Intel i9 9900KF
Corsair LPX 3000 16gb kit
WD SN750
WD Red 8tb
Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Corsair RM650X Psu

I wonder if its the PSU, as it is lacking the aditional 4 pin connector. My PC was working fine with my Asus Z390-e motherboard, and I have no idea what is happening.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What aftermarket cooler are you working with to cool that processor? You might want to carefully disassemble the system, and inspect the CPU socket for any bent or broken pins. What slots are you populating on the motherboard with the sticks of ram?

When you've mentioned not being able to connect the 4pin EPS, is the 8pin PES populated? If so, then you shouldn't be worried. The main EPS connector is the 8pin.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What aftermarket cooler are you working with to cool that processor? You might want to carefully disassemble the system, and inspect the CPU socket for any bent or broken pins. What slots are you populating on the motherboard with the sticks of ram?

When you've mentioned not being able to connect the 4pin EPS, is the 8pin PES populated? If so, then you shouldn't be worried. The main EPS connector is the 8pin.

Solution