Question Aorus Z490 master. D6 post error

Aug 27, 2020
Hey guys, would like to get some help. I just builded my new pc on z490 master. All night i fightet with freaken D6 error (which means its a video card issue). And still i get it after each reboot. Somehow i meneged to log in bios and install windows after hundreds of reboots with clear CMOS. But D6 error on post still exists and my bios do not saving any settings

Specs :

Gigabyte Aorus Z490 Master
gtx 1080ti
intel 10600k
Crucial ballistix 3600 CL16
Seasonic titanium 750W

Tried 2 diferent video cards, tried to swap memory sticks (one by one) , updated bios from F3 to F5. Nothing helped

Aug 27, 2020
So after few days of testing - i can report of sacesfuly solving all issues, maybe its gonna help to someone:

About D6 post error - i
my monitor somehow failed (seems like) to detect propertly PCIe signal on each cold boot and even after some restarts. Just after i meneged to make it work one time and installed windows - i could get into OS on every boot but still had D6 error.
In this case i switched from Auto to Manual mode on signal detecting in monitor settings

Next issue was a boot loop at some point.
In this case its was all about ram XMP profile. Bios just didn't took voltage settings from xmp profile and kept it on 1.2v (had to switch to 1.35) so system refused to boot . I changed voltage manualy to propertly value

Last edited: