Apacer Announces Two New Mobile-Oriented SSDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

warlock101

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.

ultameca

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
@warlock101 Congrats on your first comment, I'm so happy you finally achieved your dream and got first, I feel deeply inspired and I know that one day I too will achieve my dream just like you. Thank you for giving me Meaning in my life to get up tired every morning after the the loud and repetitive noise the neighbours make each night. I hope your achievement will live on in the hearts and minds of others and inspire them to do great things as well in their life times. I know that your success will give our greatest minds the courage to solve societies problems and cure cancer. I'm going to mark this day on the calendar and celibate it as a holiday and memorial, we will call it warlock 101 day and I know my children and their children's children will celibate it with great joy in remembering your sacrifice. This is such a momentous day; the abolition of child slavery in the west, independence, walking on the moon, all of these pale in comparison to what you have done here today. Truly this is on the same level as Obama receiving the peace prize for his contribution in making our world more peaceful by invading many weak countries, countless drone strikes and of course spying on the world. No I think even that is overshadowed by your achievement... One last Time I will say thank you for this momentous achievement, We will remember always warlock101.

warlock101

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011

you sir deserve a cookie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.