Question apex legends restarts pc

Feb 2, 2021
so my pc is all new parts when I start up apex I get to the click to start screen and it restarts, I have good temps from testing with furmark and cinebench and when I start apex they are good temps also, so there are no temperature problems, Apex is installed on my SSD and I get the problem in event viewer error ID 41 kernel-power but this restarting pc problem only happens in apex legends, when I can play rainbow six at 1440p ultra quality. Also I have been able to play it before on this machine only twice though for long periods of time (around 4 hours at once) no idea why it let me play those times though (it was happening before it let me play too) later that day that i was able to play I closed it and opened it again to see if it worked but it didn't. when it did work I didn't change anything from the last time it didn't work

also have apex on origin if that makes a difference

here are my specs:
GIGABYTE GP-P850W (PSU)
Samsung 970 evo 500gb(SSD)
ASUS ROG Strix B550-f Gaming (Mobo)
G.Skill trident Z 16gb 3600hz (memory)
reyzen 7 5800x (CPU)
Radeon 5500xt (GPU)
Kraken x53 (CPU cooler)
lian li lancool 2 mesh (case)
seagate baracuda (hard drive)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Regardless of how many watts you have at your disposal, Gigabyte don't make good PSU's. To rule out your PSU being the issue, I'd suggest that you source a donor PSU and power the system up with said donor unit(from a neighbor or friend that has a reliably built PSU).

Maybe try and reinstall the game before you try out a replacement PSU. Latest BIOS update for your motherboard and the latest OS version?

Feb 2, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Regardless of how many watts you have at your disposal, Gigabyte don't make good PSU's. To rule out your PSU being the issue, I'd suggest that you source a donor PSU and power the system up with said donor unit(from a neighbor or friend that has a reliably built PSU).

Maybe try and reinstall the game before you try out a replacement PSU. Latest BIOS update for your motherboard and the latest OS version?
yes I have reinstalled and uninstalled the game and repaired the game files and have the latest bios and windows versions, I will probably have to replace it but this only happens on apex and no other games if this doesn't matter then please give me a good PSU supplier

I will just replace it with a different PSU because no one I know of has a built pc, they all have prebuilts or macs