GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016
I want to know hat i am doing wrong ,because i practice with an aim trainer daily and the above 90 percentile in some of the tracking exercises,but i don't see any improvement in my aim in- game.Also does 150 ms cause not registering of shots.

Solution
Practice, watch guides, have a pro teach you (cost money).

I don't think your 720P monitor is the cause of your issue but for competitive you may want to lower visual settings except for view distance for long range targets. Not only will lowering the settings may help with your FPS but it also keeps distracting effects to a minimal.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
150ms is doable but there is a bit of lag there. Guys that are playing on say 10~30ms connections aren't going to be exactly where you see them on your screen. They'll be close but just a little off by a mm or two where hit boxes can be missed. Try compensate and aim a tiny bit in front of the target's direction.

GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016
150ms is doable but there is a bit of lag there. Guys that are playing on say 10~30ms connections aren't going to be exactly where you see them on your screen. They'll be close but just a little off by a mm or two where hit boxes can be missed. Try compensate and aim a tiny bit in front of the target's direction.
What about the aim ? I can't transfer my aim at aiming.pro site to in game,tired of dying :/
At the trainer i got 95 percentile at tracking (Hard mode)meaning i was better than 95 percent of people who have done it before,still i suck at game :(

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Hmm yeah i don't play Apex but have played competitively online many years a go and high ping just sucks if you got guys running around with less. You might do good at aiming but when it comes to live play, dealing with these variables, it's going to be tougher.

GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016
I know maybe it sounds a bit off but in this game while fighting the enemy ,they sort of blend with the background so i am not able to concentrate on them whereas in CS and fortnite players colours are vibrant and i don't lose sight of them ,so while spraying i kind of guess where they are without seeing them ,any suggestions?

WildCard999

Titan
Practice, watch guides, have a pro teach you (cost money).

I don't think your 720P monitor is the cause of your issue but for competitive you may want to lower visual settings except for view distance for long range targets. Not only will lowering the settings may help with your FPS but it also keeps distracting effects to a minimal.

Solution