Apollo 1200 problem

Although XP 'recognises' my printer, the printer will not work with the black
ink cartridge, only the colour one. I have sort of got around this by
tricking XP into thinking the printer is either an Apollo or a HP 400
monochrome. Unfortunately the fonts are different when using the HP
monochrome. Does anyone know how to install my printer properly?
--
Clive

Try the drivers for the HP Deskjet 500.
www.coribright.com