app center bluescreen

GodAhri

Reputable
Aug 2, 2015
Hi guys, I want to ask something ,When i intall APP center my pc freeze and show bluescreen
How can i fix this ? pls help me
CPU : intel celeron dual core E3400 2.60Ghz
GPU: Radeon HD 4350 1gb
Mb: Gigabyte GA-945GCM-S2L
RAM:2x1gb DDR 2 2gb
SPU: ATX-S450 450W
Windows 10-Last build

Solution
normally a app should never cause a system bugcheck.
but a APP may talk to a driver and the driver causes the bugcheck. You look for a fix in the bad driver.

you can copy the memory dump to server and post a link. (any server like microsoft one driver or mediafire should work)
the memory dumps are located in c:\windows\minidump directory by default.

you can also download and run either whocrashed.exe or bluescreenview.exe and have one of those programs take a automated look at your memory dump. Sometimes they will name the bad driver. Otherwise, someone with a windows debugger should look at the memory dump.
normally a app should never cause a system bugcheck.
but a APP may talk to a driver and the driver causes the bugcheck. You look for a fix in the bad driver.

you can copy the memory dump to server and post a link. (any server like microsoft one driver or mediafire should work)
the memory dumps are located in c:\windows\minidump directory by default.

you can also download and run either whocrashed.exe or bluescreenview.exe and have one of those programs take a automated look at your memory dump. Sometimes they will name the bad driver. Otherwise, someone with a windows debugger should look at the memory dump.

Solution

GodAhri

Reputable
Aug 2, 2015
because i don't know too much about that , i try to download whocrashed.exe and bluescreenview.exe thnx,,
@popatim i need this app because it's the best app in gigabyte motherboard and he can help me in motherboard to run faster and for updates