System32_76

Commendable
Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is an app for Windows which checks to see if every port and jack on the computer's I/O works correctly.
Something that is like a diagnostics app, but for the computer's external hardware instead of its internal components.

Solution
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is an app for Windows which checks to see if every port and jack on the computer's I/O works correctly.
Something that is like a diagnostics app, but for the computer's external hardware instead of its internal components.
Not that im aware of, if you need to test something, you gotta go the old fashioned way and plug it in. You can check in device manager on the io ports if theirs a yellow caution sign with an ! in the middle it may need a driver update or not working properly. Their really isnt a dedicated software for that stuff.

nhardinger2003

Honorable
May 28, 2018
Not that im aware of, if you need to test something, you gotta go the old fashioned way and plug it in. You can check in device manager on the io ports if theirs a yellow caution sign with an ! in the middle it may need a driver update or not working properly. Their really isnt a dedicated software for that stuff.

Solution

System32_76

Commendable
Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. Yeah, I was trying to find out an app to determine if the ports and jacks on the computer function physically; that they'll electrically work. Like, for example, three USB ports that work right electrically and having one that doesn't power on.

TRENDING THREADS