Apple Airport Network “inside” a Windows Home Network, How to Access Outer Home Network?

Apr 16, 2018
I have Windows-based home network that feeds internet through my whole house, with a Cisco router as a DHCP server.
In my living room, i set up an Apple Airport i had laying around, to give friends wifi access while they’re hanging out at my place.
To be able to use the guest network feature on the Airport, i had to have it set up it’s own ‘internal’ network serving ip addresses to the connected devices.
So i have an Airport network that is ‘inside’ a Windows network.
Here’s my problem:
If i’m connected to the Airport network (not using the guest network, but rather using my password-protected private Airport network) i can’t access any of my other computers that are on my home’s “outer’ Windows network.
How do i ‘tunnel’(?) ‘out’ from within the Airport network, to the ‘outside’ Windows network so that i can access my computers and devices on my Windows network from within the Airport network?
...i hope i’m being clear enough...

I am assuming what you mean is

Modem--router1---network1---router2---network2

I have no idea what you mean by windows network but you can not use the guest feature to provide any form of isolation. The machines on network 2 will be able to access the machines on network1. All you do is put int he proper IP and it will connect. All the machines guest and regular are sharing a single network 1 IP.

I do not know why you can not access them, you must use the IP address since you do not have a local wins or dns server.

The guest feature MUST be on the router that has actual internet.

You main problem is consumer routers do not have the features to do this. You need actual vlans that create a guest network both on the wifi and between the routers.