Apple CEO Tim Cook Apologizes to Chinese Consumers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
The controversy concerning their warranty policy for Chinese customers has been growing recently, with unclear small print about the conditions, botched repair works, and a general low quality of standard.

their handling of complaints, calling them "Arrogant" in their attitude towards Chinese customers and insinuating that they evade local taxes and preach their innocence in the face of incriminating evidence.

Isn't this Apple everywhere?

You're holding it wrong.
--- Steve Jobs

Dupontrocks11

Honorable
May 7, 2012
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]People who buy Apple products end up paying less in the long run because Apple products hold their value much better. Thumb me down all you want....truth hurts.[/citation]

Do you live under a rock? Apple nickels and dimes their customers, and makes everything incompatible for different generations so their customers have to buy everything over again! Not to mention that every Apple product that comes out makes their previous product "seem" inferior! Even though all the hardware IS inferior anyways! /End Rant/

PapaCrazy

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2011
Hah, even the Chinese, used to living under decades of human rights abuses and inhuman bureaucracies, are getting fed up with Apple's BS. If only the Honorable Chairmen Jobs was here to quell the uprising...

mchawk

Distinguished
May 26, 2010
[citation][nom]QEFX[/nom]Apple CEO Tim Cook to Chinese Consumers: Me sooo sorry, me luv you long time[/citation]

Hahahahaha lol nice Full Metal Jacket quote

Anyways... finally Apple learnt to apologise BUT... say "I'm sorry" too many times and you got empty words...

#domoretalkless

Avus

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2001
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]People who buy Apple products end up paying less in the long run because Apple products hold their value much better. Thumb me down all you want....truth hurts.[/citation]

All those $$ you think you are saved are probably went to shit like special cable/adapter.... and the next overpriced apple products!! So how much $$ are you saved actually??

I definitely thumb you down

okibrian

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]Dupontrocks11[/nom]Do you live under a rock? Apple nickels and dimes their customers, and makes everything incompatible for different generations so their customers have to buy everything over again! Not to mention that every Apple product that comes out makes their previous product "seem" inferior! Even though all the hardware IS inferior anyways! /End Rant/[/citation]
Not true. The current IOS is 6.3 and iPhones back to the iPhone 4 can run it. That's 3 generations of phones. The only reason phones older than that cannot run it is because the hardware speeds cannot handle it. Now I will agree that Apple always holds 1 or 2 things back from customers with older phones (like SIRI), but that is just a way to try and get people to buy new products. Now since you bring up "makes everything incompatible for different generations" why does my older Droid phone that came with 2.2 can only run that version and cannot be upgraded to anything after that? It's pretty much that way with almost all DROID phones isn't it?

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Um what? I sold my 2 year old MacBook Pro and got back 75% of what I paid for it. Sold my 2 year old Dell XPS and got back 30%. I'm done with PC based computers.

That just proves how many technologically dumb people there are. In fact, why would anyone with a brain buy a MacBook Pro, when you can buy something better at half the price?

[citation][nom]Dupontrocks11[/nom]Do you live under a rock? Apple nickels and dimes their customers, and makes everything incompatible for different generations so their customers have to buy everything over again! Not to mention that every Apple product that comes out makes their previous product "seem" inferior! Even though all the hardware IS inferior anyways! /End Rant/[/citation]

That's only if you plan on trading it in or selling it. If you have it too long, it'll be worth no more or less than a comparable android or windows product. You gotta play the cards just right, so your statement is only true under certain circumstances.

buckcm

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]That just proves how many technologically dumb people there are. In fact, why would anyone with a brain buy a MacBook Pro, when you can buy something better at half the price?[/citation]

Try getting a 2800x1800 display on another laptop.

madjimms

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2011
[citation][nom]buckcm[/nom]Try getting a 2800x1800 display on another laptop.[/citation]
High resolution display with shitty graphics capabilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.