Apple Cinema Displays

mark

I'm looking to buy one of the new 20" apple displays
http://www.apple.com/displays/

My video card is a sapphire 9600SE, the resolution of the apple display is
unusual @ 1680x1050. Can my card support this resolution? I'm not sure how
exactly I find this out. If not, can anyone recommend a quiet card that can?

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:43:58 +0100, "mark" <marknospam@nospammail.com>
wrote:

>I'm looking to buy one of the new 20" apple displays
>http://www.apple.com/displays/
>
>My video card is a sapphire 9600SE, the resolution of the apple display is
>unusual @ 1680x1050. Can my card support this resolution? I'm not sure how
>exactly I find this out. If not, can anyone recommend a quiet card that can?

I don't know for sure but Mac's come with ATI Radeon graphics cards so
I ecpect they can. You will install a monitor .inf file for the Cinema
Display that will tell the graphics card the res it needs and can do.