Apple Hits 12.4 Percent Mobile Market Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
Wouldn't classify a tablet as a mobile PC unless it runs a desktop OS.
If you classify the iPad as a mobile PC, then you might as well classify every smartphone as a mobile PC.

cngledad

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
More marketshare = More attention to Hackers. Can't wait to shut the mouths of Apple fanboys spewing their invincibility with viruses and such.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]mrmoo500[/nom]The iPad is a mobile pc as much as an iPod touch is a mobile phone.[/citation]

Mobile PC would indicate it can carry out all functions that a fully fledged desktop OS could carry out, and there's no way in hell a iPad can do one tenth of the stuff. hell you're even limited to how you can customize the damn thing.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
[citation][nom]molo9000[/nom]Wouldn't classify a tablet as a mobile PC unless it runs a desktop OS. If you classify the iPad as a mobile PC, then you might as well classify every smartphone as a mobile PC.[/citation]

yes! thank you. that's exactly right! for starters, you can't even make software for it, on it. so it is NOTHING without a real PC. when it comes to actually doing something productive, they really don't count.

ethanolson

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
I had such a frustrating night with my iPad last night just trying to get it working OK. I dang near put it up for sale as I was repeating "You've got nothing on a PC!" Fortunately, I didn't pay anything for it.

G

I absolutely adore reading your blog posts, the variety of writing is smashing.

This blog as usual was educational, I have had to bookmark your site and subscribe to your feed in i feed.

Your theme looks lovely.Thanks for sharing.

Share Market Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS