Apple iMac Display Problems Reported

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilfredo figueroa

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
I Bought a 20" 1mac from COMPU USA in 2006. 6 months later I notice that one or two pixels were dead. In a month the whole display was dead. I try to contact COMPU USA in Puerto Rico, but the Store was gone.Then I went to Best Buy to check the computer and after their charge me 70 bucks for and estimated their told me that the problem was the display and that I have to spend $800 dollars for fixed(the new imac cost me $999 dollars. Now I"m using an outside monitor with a mini converter for be able to use the computer. I Know a hundres of cases like mine in the Island. Here more people dont trust anymore the (bad) Apple Company. Their are acting outside of their principles, and that is the starting point point of the crash down of the best of the best.

Wilfredo Figueroa
Box 275 Juncos, PR. 00777
787-319-1953
wilfredofigueroa@gmail.com

G

Apple = big profit margins and low quality hardware. Don't fall into the Steve Jobs marketing spell. He can sell you anything. I cannot believe what Mac fans will believe. iMac's like any "all in one" computers are are poor investment. Your hardware will generally out date itself before your monitor goes. You end up replacing more then you need too. Upgrades are impossible and obviously Apple did not put good LCD screens in those iMac's. Its widely known this has occurred.

G

Thousands of users with this problem vertical lines on display, I support the bill. iMac G5 2.0 Ghz, 17 ", there are many sites that are collecting signatures and even facebook, there is a group just search on the flaw in the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.