Apple Introduces 8 GB iPhone 5C in Europe and China

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunflier

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
"This phone isn't available in the United States right now...well, maybe you might find one lying around in a San Francisco bar." /fixed

hannibal

Distinguished
Apple phones seems to be suited to low internal memory...People don't buy apps and take photos with Apple phones. But there are also cheap Android and Windows phones with 8Gb memory, so this has to compere with those.

BranFlake5

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
I really don't see the target market for these iPhones. Apple keeps getting lower and lower. They're practically begging for a cheaper audience. I don't think Steve would be happy that they're changing the market.Also, double the price of any other "Budget" phone. Why would you buy this?

WithoutWeakness

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
Apple phones seems to be suited to low internal memory...People don't buy apps and take photos with Apple phones. But there are also cheap Android and Windows phones with 8Gb memory, so this has to compere with those.
I'm not sure if you're serious but photo-taking is very popular on the iPhone and most iPhone users load their phones with apps - pages and pages of apps. This is meant to capture the audience who wants a newer-model iPhone but doesn't want to pony up for the 16GB version.

hannibal

Distinguished

Of course not serious ;-) This if very strange phone indeed. Even the 16GB version is so so...

Status
Not open for further replies.