Apple Introduces Cross Border Ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

aalkema

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
Not that I'm going to buy anything from Apple... but how hard is it to ship to Canada? We're right friggin' beside you!

Is there some other reason things are always 'only available in the US'?

G

o_O .. Apple.ca has apple store and it has same stuff listed as apple.com store.

I bought my ibook G4 and newer version of mac os 10 from apple store years ago.

keither5150

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2008
Let the online fraud begin. Apple is retarded. Most online companies won't ship to an address other than the billing address on the card. I did online fraud investigation for a small online company ( 5 million in yearly sales). Nearly every overseas order that used an US billing address turned out to be fraudulent.

This won't last long.

Hey Akimbo... order while you can.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
I guess us Canadians will have to continue going to the mall to buy Apple junk… Or maybe I’ll just spend my hard earned money on something better, like a PC.

It is odd that Canada doesn’t get to ship? Also Canada was one of the last countries on earth to get the Iphone. Perhaps Steve Jobs is anti-Canada!

bmxmon

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2007
I hope people dont buy a computer and have it shipped to their hotel, since I know that at least between the US and UK the keyboard layouts are different along with the power supply. Silly apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.