Apple Releases Tool For Deleting U2's Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
Drama queens. I have nothing against U2 but they didn't do it for free. Apple paid them 100 million dollars regardless of whether Apple charged anyone. You give me $100 and I'll bleed, sweat or whatever else for you as well.

The point is, they pushed content without permission.

hitman40

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2010
Drama queens. I have nothing against U2 but they didn't do it for free. Apple paid them 100 million dollars regardless of whether Apple charged anyone. You give me $100 and I'll bleed, sweat or whatever else for you as well.

The point is, they pushed content without permission.

It is free, for us. Who else matters..lol

Blazer1985

Honorable
May 21, 2012
It is not free. It is "apple free". A 999$ iPhone cost them less than 200$, a part of the 800$ went in adv, u2 stage performance and u2 album. Nothing is free in this world, really :)

Wow free and people still complain, just can't win in this world...

I almost called and complained, but they were closed. I don't like anything being added to my account without my knowledge, I was originally under the impression someone had logged into my account and was making orders. I had to review all my credit card statements and rush hope to make sure no orders were made.

Free gifts are great, but I demand an option. Don't push orders onto my account. "Free gift, please click to accept" next time.

terroralpha

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009
Wow free and people still complain, just can't win in this world...

if it was one of U2's older albums, like The Joshua Tree or or All That You Can't Leave Behind or War, i would gladly accept it. but U2's last 3 albums are straight sh!t the only way i would let that garbage litter my music library is if they paid me the $100 million

prince_david

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
This is like when you get a free MP3 downloading winamp. Whatever it's free music everyone needs to chill. No good deed goes unpunished.

g-thor

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
So does this purchase from Apple, which may or may not be realized as people actually listening to the album, move it up in the ratings. Did it drive it to Platinum before it was even released? Did U2 get $100 million and a #1 seller out of the deal?

Nice work, if you can get it.

However, I appreciate the thought, Apple. Perhaps a gift card would have been nicer.

AK47 Lover

Reputable
Sep 16, 2014
It makes perfect sense. A pompous, arrogant band promoted by the most pompous, arrogant company on earth for all their pompous, arrogant mindless minions.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
"For the people out there who have no interest in checking us out, look at it this way… the blood, sweat and tears of some Irish guys are in your junk mail"

to which i reply

"pound sand"

Status
Not open for further replies.