Apple Shares Dip Nearly 10% Ahead of iPad Mini Reveal

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vanquished

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
[citation][nom]luciferano[/nom]https://www.etrade.wallst.com/v1/st [...] mbol=BRK.A$133,880.000 per share right now. Several hundred isn't record breaking, to say the least.[/citation]

Haha, bringing out the Berkshire Hathaway :D

This seems like such a waste. It's not even a 7 inch screen its a 7.8 so why would you buy it? (not that I'd buy a 7 inch either). I think the "isheep" comment is spot-on, people who just need to have every apple product will be the takers and maybe a few that wanted an iPad at a lesser price (if it is).

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
[citation][nom]nforce4max[/nom]Na it is just George Soros dumping his stock like all the rest of the million and billionaires while getting out of American companies. Market is going to at some point will take a huge dive and will never fully recover. Get out of all stocks and bonds. Gold and silver is no safe haven.[/citation]

Gold and silver isn't safe enough.... invest in Guns and Ammo?

vanquished

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
[citation][nom]hate machine[/nom]Bunch of armchair economists and financial analysts up in here.[/citation]

I am a Financial Analyst! :)

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
Just investors making money. Buy before iPhone then sell, buy before iPad mini then sell. Easy money. Of course the iHaters will say its because Apple sucks...lol.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]Dan McCollister[/nom]Too bad it wasn't nearly 100%What an overvalued piece of crap company.[/citation]

Spoken like a true anti-US consumer electronics iHater.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]robochump[/nom]Spoken like a true anti-US consumer electronics iHater.[/citation]

Samsung is more of an American company then Apple.

luciferano

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Kind of surprised to see stocks drop so much ahead of what may become the final death knell for Android tablets.[/citation]

That doesn't make sense. It doesn't matter if this new iPad is perfect, it wouldn't kill off the Android tablet market. It most certainly wouldn't stop Android companies from making new models in an attempt to top it and the chances of no one managing to do that are small.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Kind of surprised to see stocks drop so much ahead of what may become the final death knell for Android tablets.[/citation]
Trolling this morning I see. The latest Android tablets with ICS and JellyBean are quite good...great in fact. I like iOS devices but in the case of the iPad Mini it is apple that is trying to keep up. That seems obvious to me. My how things change.

Status
Not open for further replies.