Apple Shows Off Next-Gen Mac Pro: Big, Black & Cylindrical

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrr1431

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2008
From a design standpoint it looks really nice and unique. I'm no Apple fan and I never use Mac computers but based on design alone, Apple computers are very clean and appealing to the eye.

SirTrollsALot

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
"... and best of all, it will be assembled here in the USA.” Does that include the pcb boards? Doesn't look like any modified ATX case... Kinda reminds me of those old cigerrette ash tray cans you use to see back in the day...

sundragon

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008

LOL, is that what you do for a living? Are you an industrial designer? Can you please post the box you built at home with 12 cores?

frank the tank

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2011
I am not a person who likes apple but I would like to point things out. I have to give them props for building them in the USA. Lenovo is doing it too. I hope it becomes a trend. Next thing, upgrading I hope that the gpus can be replaced because in those pics I don't think they are. And considering how expensive this thing will be. That would be a shame even for an apple product. I like the way it looks though, apple knows how to make nice looking machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.