Apple, the other Microsoft

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I haven't actually watched the movie "Pirates of Silicon Valley" but it may relate.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

G

<A HREF="http://www20.tomshardware.com/business/200503101/index.html" target="_new"> I love clickies </A>

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially an <b> Addict </b>!! </font color=green>
<i> <font color=red> One new Firefox fan </font color=red> </i>

G

Damn, what a bunch of @#$&*(<. If apple is that concerned about their "secrecy", they ought to be more careful who they give their "secrets" to. Dumbarses.

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially an <b> Addict </b>!! </font color=green>
<i> <font color=red> One new Firefox fan </font color=red> </i>

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
**ROFL** Apple has some of the worst business practices ever. I even once, long ago, insulted AMD by comparing their marketing to Apple's. So I would hardly say that now is the first time that Apple could ever be called "the other Microsoft". (I even hear that since Apple's new OS they're also getting an equivalent to BSODs now.)

<pre>Antec Sonata 2x120mm
P4C 2.6
Asus P4P800Dlx
2x512MB CorsairXMS3200C2
Leadtek A6600GT TDH
RAID1 2xHitachi 60GB
BENQ 16X DVD+/-RW
Altec Lansing 251
NEC FE990 19"CRT</pre><p>