Apple Tops UK's Coolest Brands List

Status
Not open for further replies.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
Apple overtakes Aston Martin, so James Bond stops driving an Aston Martin and uses Apple's new maps to drive around. It is so borked he drives into an open mineshaft and dies
Tim Cook takes off his rubber mask to reveal Earnst Blofeld, MUHAHAHAHA

[citation][nom]SoiledBottom[/nom]Dear Jane McEntegartIf your not careful Wolfgang Gruener will sue you for infringing on his Apple related articles.ConcernedSoiled[/citation]
Apparently, they take turns in bowing to the Apple god. I think I timed it to a few months/staff member. Gruener is too busy right now spreading the "PC is doomed" myth.

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
In recent news they've sold 5 million "new iphones" over the weekend, when analysts expected them to sell 10 million.

Oh, and some people are buying other stuff, exactly because it isn't "cool".

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]Pyree[/nom]What? Non of the big company like Asus, Gigabyte, Samsung, WD, Intel, AMD, Nvidia, etc on the list? Do people not use a proper computer, like ever?[/citation]
Cool and useful are rarely the same thing. YouTube and Twitter are both on that list but I can't really say either are extremely useful but they are the cool things ATM.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
Cool typically = design. There is no doubt Apple designs great products that are often imitated. Allot of the companies mentioned in the comment section are great companies and make good products but nothing stands out. Nvidia? Gigabit? They make computer parts which are great but cool?

G

2000 customers is not large enough sample when we are talking about a population of 62 million. Poll 70% of the population from the ages of 13 to 30 and you'll get a much more credible list.

2000 people? Laughable. A big company could easily pay those folks to call them cool in some poll. Such good publicity would be well worth it to them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.