Apple: We're 'Unrivaled' in Innovation, We Have No Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Yet phones interface, design and customizability all remained the same for the past 3 years.

The iPad remained the same in terms of design

The iPad mini is just a small version of the same design.

I fail to see innovation, Apple, I really do. Nothings changed.. My iPhone is as boring as it was since I got it, I can't customize, I can't transfer files, i've changed my computer and now I can't transfer my songs I have to use some third party App..

Its smooth, fast, responsive and doesn't crash or go choppy on me, i'll give ya that. But god damn I feel i'm just borrowing this phone.

Innovation, no.

[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]What other company has $137B in cash reserves? Move along Android children...[/citation]
none, but what other expensive phones tablets do you have that does not let you configure it the way you want to? not let you connect thru blu to other devices other than the same brand? expansion slots? cable that costs like they are made of gold?

so 137B = innovation? have the UI changed since the last several years?
and yes those 137B are from those who buy their marketing BS, good thing im not one of those

spp85

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
You cant buy innovation by cash or other influence. Innovation is an in born god gifted capability of a person and that person is known as Steve Jobs, now he is no more. Now apple is a company without any kind of vision or innovation and now they are totally out of ideas. That piles of cash slowly dries up if they goes like iPhone 5........

wardoc22

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2011
[citation][nom]sacre[/nom]Yet phones interface, design and customizability all remained the same for the past 3 years. The iPad remained the same in terms of designThe iPad mini is just a small version of the same design.I fail to see innovation, Apple, I really do. Nothings changed.. My iPhone is as boring as it was since I got it, I can't customize, I can't transfer files, i've changed my computer and now I can't transfer my songs I have to use some third party App.. Its smooth, fast, responsive and doesn't crash or go choppy on me, i'll give ya that. But god damn I feel i'm just borrowing this phone. Innovation, no.[/citation]

Not an apple fan, but if you feel like your customization is lacking, jailbreak it?

G

The most recent 2 article titles about Samsung and Apple have both distorted the meanings of what the original speaker has said. Hmm, does it have to be provocative when writing an article title?

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]What other company has $137B in cash reserves? Move along Android children...[/citation]

Why is it every time you post you seem to be less... smart?

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
I don't hate Apple, nor do I like them, but whenever a company has to make a speech at a conference related to finance, it means there are many investors pulling out. So they have to quickly take out the fire before the house burns down.

gamebrigada

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
Ahh.... back in the day they didn't need to say that... everyone knew that... oh apple, you're falling apart.... Only Jobs rising from the grave can help you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS