Apple Working on 4.8-inch 'iPhone Math'

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardoc22

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2011
Hahahaha.

"Apple is also rumored to be working on a cheaper iPhone"

Apple? Cheaper iPhone? Sure lol. How could you put Apple and Cheaper in the same sentence?

blankzr

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
funny how there copying their rivals with multiple sizes and multi colors now. I thought steve jobs said the iphone size was perfect and he wouldnt have multi sizes

pacomac

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]only 8 MP camera? Samsung will have a 13 MP camera on their phones in a few months. LOL[/citation]

I thought we all knew more megapixels doesn't mean better. At least the iPhone comes with 64GB of storage so there's plenty of room for HD camera footage and high MP images. Why would you need more than 8MP off a phone camera?

jankeke

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2011
[citation][nom]vaughn2k[/nom]I think it will also be used as a calculator...[/citation]
Yes, because the screen will finally be big enough to display one.

techcurious

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
iPhone Math.. kind of reminds me of Galaxy Note... With a 4.8" screen, I wonder if Apple is planning to copy the pen features from the Note..

_Cosmin_

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2006
[citation][nom]wardoc22[/nom]Hahahaha. "Apple is also rumored to be working on a cheaper iPhone"Apple? Cheaper iPhone? Sure lol. How could you put Apple and Cheaper in the same sentence?[/citation]

Finnaly they decided to support those chinese look-a like phones and sell them as "cheap iphone".

Bloob

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
[citation][nom]pacomac[/nom]I thought we all knew more megapixels doesn't mean better. At least the iPhone comes with 64GB of storage so there's plenty of room for HD camera footage and high MP images. Why would you need more than 8MP off a phone camera?[/citation]
Considering the current iPhone 64GB version costs about $400 more than the S3, I'd say you can get quite a many sd-cards to store that hd-footage. Do agree about the Mpix count not mateering though, unless you do something with those pixels..

G

Leave it to Samsung groupies to reduce everything to a number. I have yet to own a phone that could consistently taken better pictures than my 5 year old first-gen BB Storm. All with a 3.8MP (or something) CCD sensor, too!

fuzzion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
[citation][nom]walter-labat[/nom]my roomate's half-sister makes $68/hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for nine months but last month her pay was $16617 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site... [/citation]

Your sister is a whore

[citation][nom]Xperia bad camera too[/nom]Leave it to Samsung groupies to reduce everything to a number. I have yet to own a phone that could consistently taken better pictures than my 5 year old first-gen BB Storm. All with a 3.8MP (or something) CCD sensor, too![/citation]
Leave it to inconsistent trolls to give us a good laugh. Trolls that change their username from one post to another, yet oblivious to the fact that Xperia phones are not made by Samsung; that claim they have tried every phone out there, but could not match whatever quality their personal idol had.
Keep it up, troll; a good laughter in the morning was all we needed.

jn77

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
In the latest world of apple, they are making a phone that infringes on 100,000 patents owned by everyone else and if apples sues everyone else, they raise the prices of the parts of the apple phones pricing them out of the market for everyone else..... anyone care for a $2000 iphone........HAHAHAHAHA

G

Xperia phones are made by Sony, and you're getting a little defensive. Maybe you should take a break?

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]blankzr[/nom]funny how there copying their rivals with multiple sizes and multi colors now. I thought steve jobs said the iphone size was perfect and he wouldnt have multi sizes[/citation]
yes he did say that. and now he's dead. funny how things work right?

you say one thing and next thing you know BAM. youre dead. and what you said doesn't matter anymore when people want to make money.

anyway, apple is clearly trying to sell out. their fad has ended, or is at least coming to a close. i don't even have to oppose apple anymore, people don't act like it's the end all be all product that they used to say it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.