Apple's decision of refunding millions for kids' in-app purchases, this will spoil the children

surty

Honorable
Jan 15, 2014
In general, children belongs to the group without discretion, wisdom and self-restraint. Why Apple struggles to reach the settlement with the Federal Trade Commission.It hopes to enlarge its groups of consumers. But, do you like to see that your children play the iPad, iPhone or other Apple products after money spending purchase on the various apps? Apple is gonna to spoil our children. I BELIEVE this is not just alarmist talk. I just try my best to protect my children.

No2rdame

Honorable
Aug 21, 2013
Not entirely sure what you're trying to say, but I'm quite sure Apple is settling to avoid paying more in fines and penalties going forward. They are in no way spoiling anyone's child, they are doing what a prudent business would do, which is try to minimize the financial impact from any decision by either the FTC or the courts. If anyone is spoiling their children with Apple products it's the parents who buy ipads and immediately plop their toddlers in front of them to serve as electronic babysitters.