Apple's iPhone 5C Gets the Teardown Treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
Apple has completely lost its mind. You can get iPhone 5 for a cheaper price than 5C. Why would anybody choose 5C over 5 is beyond me. Plus, they have supply issues with the new 5S.

Apple is going down.

fat_panda

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012

Supply issue is common for all high profile phones at launch. iPhone 5 is not cheaper than iPhone 5C, they are the same price for your average consumer who shops through a major wireless carrier (At&t and Verizon). And the 5C is supposedly marketed towards adolescents and younger.

JD88

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013
A side note is what a great phone the S3 was and still is. Mine has been outstanding for over a year and a half. Still as fast as the day I got it and able to run any app I throw at it. Nothing that has been released since has been enough to tempt me to upgrade.

It's no wonder the S3 was such a game changer for Samsung. Compared to the competition at the time, the iPhone 4S, it was in another league. It aged much better with its beautiful 4.8" screen, removable battery, and expandable storage. Yeah, it's plastic, but it feels sturdy and at least I haven't had to replace the the glass back 2 times like my sister had to on her iPhone 4S or the home button like my father did on his iPhone 4.

Here's hoping the Galaxy S5 is something pretty amazing because I would certainly give Samsung another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.