When signing out of any of the accounts on xp home edition...We receive
this little window with this message..The application has failed to
initialize because the window station is shutting down...

It does not say which application. I have no clue what is going on
with this...can anyone give me any input???...

Also since this message has been coming up, I tend to get alot of
cannot find server messages on internet explorer. I seem to get booted
of explorer but not my home isp...??? Hope this makes sense to
someone..

Thanks for your time...

Hi,

Could be a malicious plug-in for Internet Explorer. Go to the Control
Panel/Internet Options and on the Programs tab click the button to "manage
add-ons". Click on each non-microsoft one in the list and then disable it
(lower left). When you have gone through all of them, close up and restart
the system. Then retry opening Internet Explorer. If it works, then you can
slowly reenable a few of the plug-ins at a time in order to isolate which is
the problem.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/