Application follows user login

Is it possible application follows user login?

For example, if computer A has Visio installed (thru AD publishing
software) and now I moved to the new cubicle with new PC (Computer B),
will the software automatically remove Visio in Computer A and install
it under computer B?

Is there a tools outthere able to perform the automation I describe?

No, this will not happen. However, if the app is published per user, the new
user in the original cube would have to install it for themself.

Perhaps with a roaming profile this would owrk, but, i'm fairly sure it
won't.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us