Question Application to download G-Suite emails

Apr 23, 2019
I'm looking for open source application that can be used to download G Suite email data to Outlook and Hostmonster for onward usage. My company recently move from G-Suite to Hostmonster and they want to migrate all the emails from the G-suite to Hostmonster. However they don't want to pay for this application, hence i'm looking for free application to get this done. anyone who know the application that can do this should please help me out with the name of such application. Thank you.

Apr 23, 2019
so they are looking to download saved emails from g-suite and then upload them to hostmonster?? and they want this to be automatic software that is free?

just trying to be sure i understand what you are asking.

Yes, that is correct. Is a small company, hence the inability to buy. Do you have any recommendation for the application i'm looking for?

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
sadly i have no personal experience doing something like this. i could google and try a couple i might find, but that's about it.

my first reaction is to manually download the save folders and then put them back to the new service. for a small company, how many email addressees can there be? i know it's not what you're asking but it's my first thought anyway. i'll look into it a bit and see what i come up with.

other thought would be to simply forward them all to the new account and then move them to folders again. again not 100% ideal but would get it done.

You're small, cash-strapped company -> you can do that manually. Unless your definitin of "small" is 100 mailboxes...

Any POP3-compatible email client (Outlook, Thunderbird) will download your emails and store them locally. Then manual upload to other hosting thru IMAP.

Apr 23, 2019
You're small, cash-strapped company -> you can do that manually. Unless your definitin of "small" is 100 mailboxes...

Any POP3-compatible email client (Outlook, Thunderbird) will download your emails and store them locally. Then manual upload to other hosting thru IMAP.

I believe this is a viable option. I will try it out and revert.

thank you man much appreciate it.

TRENDING THREADS