Question Applications Randomly Crashing and then Random BSODs

Dec 12, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am getting applications randomly crashing (Chrome, Discord, everything basically) and then 10 seconds after the whole windows crash and I get a BSOD, and its quite strange because each time I get a different BSOD error code.
I will leave all the BSOD error codes that I am getting at the end.

This is my build :

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
MB : ASUS ROG B350-f Gaming
GPU : XFX RX 580 8 GB XXX EDITION
Storage : Samsung Evo 970 plus M2, Seagate Barracuda 7200 Hard with OS on the SSD.
RAM : Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16 GB (8x2) DDR4-3000 UDIMM Gaming Memory.
PSU : Bitfenix BPA600 80+ White Certificate.

I had errors when I was using the iGPU in Ryzen 5 2400G, but they disappeared when I installed a new windows, then I updated BIOS and suddenly the problems appeared again.

-Tried DDU multiple times, install latest drivers from AMD website, didn't work.
-Tried clean hard formatting, didn't work.
-Tried new clean windows multiple times, didn't work, even downloaded a new windows from microsoft directly, didn't help.
-Memtested my Ram, had no issues.
-Tested my SSD which has the OS, and it had no issues.
-Tried resetting BIOS options to default, didn't work.
-Made sure to update the windows to the latest update.
-Tried sfc /scannow.

I really have no idea what I should do next.

Those are the BSOD errors I am getting:

-KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
-KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
-IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
-SYSTEM_SERVICE_ECEPTION (what failed win32kfull.sys).
-MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Note : The GPU fans are not spinning even though I have the latest software updated, and it is performing horribly in games. Could all these issues be caused because of a faulty GPU? I have read online that faulty GPU Doesn't have anything to do with these errors specifically.

EDIT: It rarely happens if I don't play a game, like if I am browsing websites it doesn't happen, but when I play a game it takes about 5 minutes then those errors start to happen.

I checked GPU temperature and it is normal.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS