Applying GPO's to XP

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

I am finding out that XP professional is not wanting to
totally cooperate with my windows 2000 active directory
group policies. Is this a common problem when using XP in
a windows 2000 environment? Should I look at upgrading my
servers to 2003 server?

Thanks in Advance,

Steve

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:05:31 -0700, "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

> I am finding out that XP professional is not wanting to
>totally cooperate with my windows 2000 active directory
>group policies. Is this a common problem when using XP in
>a windows 2000 environment? Should I look at upgrading my
>servers to 2003 server?
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> Steve

Try tip 4252 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com