applying group policy to nt 4 machines

I have a client with 35 nt4 machines and I want to apply
a group policy to them and have my 2000 domain controller
hold them policies. Where can i begin this journey with
out drowning

You can't, Group Policies can only be applied on Windows 2000,XP and 2003.
You can use System Policies, though.

Regards,
/Jimmy
--