Appraisal for Ivy Bridge System

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8ernut.dw

Prominent
Dec 8, 2018
Hi, I need an Appraisal for Ivy Bridge System please so I can figure out what is a good offer here to sell or elsewhere. I have an i7 8700k sealed box processor sitting on my desk for my new build.

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K overclocked to 4.4ghz only a few months. Never been overclocked for years.
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060-6GB SSC Had this since Sep 20, 2017. (Not sure if I wanna sell this but optional) Still has the warranty intact. I replaced the thermal paste with Arctic MX-4
Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 (Had this since Mar 5, 2018)
SSD: Samsung 830 256GB
HDD: WD Black 1TB
HDD: WD Blue 500GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 C9 4x4GB
Monitor: BenQ GW2450 Glossy Black 24" 4ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 DC 20,000,000:1 (5000:1) DVI-D and VGA only. 1920x1080p 60HZ
MBD: Asus SABERTOOTH Z77
PSU: EVGA 850 BQ Cable Mod Green Sleeves included.
Case: NZXT Phantom 820 (Spare Parts) Working case but the front panel header connectors cables are ruined. Nothing simple soldering can do. I will include the original fans too. Everything is in the case except the Front Panel Header connectors are disabled. It's easy to solder the damaged cable and put it back on. I already replaced the circuit board for lighting in the case.

I will post pictures later. However, I have EVERY box for every component I own on this list. Every single retail box!

How much can I get for selling this? I want two separate appraised price on all build together and one without the video card.

I need to sell these parts so I can buy new parts for my i7 8700k processor 8th generation system. Still doing research on what is best motherboard and ram, SSD Memory, SSD and Hard Drive for PC gaming and browsing needs

Solution
The best answer is to use E-Bay. Put in the parts description and choose the "sold" option on the left hand sidebar. That will tell you what people actually paid for that item rather than just listing prices.
For example, the Asus SABERTOOTH Z77 motherboard has sold for around $150. With the original box and stuff, you may be able to ask more.

kanewolf

Titan
The best answer is to use E-Bay. Put in the parts description and choose the "sold" option on the left hand sidebar. That will tell you what people actually paid for that item rather than just listing prices.
For example, the Asus SABERTOOTH Z77 motherboard has sold for around $150. With the original box and stuff, you may be able to ask more.

Solution

sk8ernut.dw

Prominent
Dec 8, 2018
Good choice yea, I can ask prices around at Overclock.net but eBay is the last resort. Even Craigslist. I didn't think of that. Guess I will do an experiment and try Craiglist first and see what happens after that.

kanewolf

Titan

But use E-BAY as your pricing info. Even if you sell on Craigslist, you need a ballpark price. I would use E-Bay - 10% since you won't have a large an audience. If that motherboard is $150 on E-Bay, then go $135 to move it on Craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.