Appraisals for 2 cpu's a gpu, a motherboard and RAM please.

Jun 18, 2019
For some reason, it has been difficult to get reasonable estimates on how much the components I will be listing, so I am seeking help from experts that know the resale value of some recent and not so recent components. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not looking for top dollar or best case scenario prices. I'm just looking for reasonable prices on these components that would make it possible to sell them without a ton of difficulty, but not so low that I would feel like I am getting ripped off. I would be thankful for any help that can be offered. Thank you in advance.

Here are the list of components.

I5-8600 (NON K) - Used for about 9 months

I7-4790k (4ghz base clock) Used for about 2 years. Primarily at stock. Was Oc'ed to 4.5ghz for around 6 months. Temps below 65c at load)

MSI H370 Gaming Pro Carbon Motherboard Used for about 9 months

Zotac GTX 1060 6GB AMP Edition (Used for about 9 months. Primarily ran at stock settings. )

Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB Kit (2x8GB) 2400mhz (Used for about 9 months

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks again.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
If you want fast sales on all of these, include shipping, maybe drop the price $5-10 to undercut everyone else. Usually the biggest difference between sellers.

i5-8600: $200-220
i7-4790k: $150-200
Motherboard: $60
GTX1060: $120
RAM: $50

Data collected from reddit/r/hardwareswap, ebay, and current new pricing.

Jun 18, 2019
200 for an non k 8600? That's actually really surprising. I was thinking 150 at most...which is probably what I'll sell it at. Now I have to get around to selling the dang things.

Jun 18, 2019
Man. The price went up. I guess it's due to reduced stock numbers. I got mine for around $220 last year. I know i forgot to said it last post, but thank you for your help. It is much appreciated.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Intel has been having problems meeting demand for Coffeelake. Outsourced their chipset production to have more fab available for CPUs. Normally they would have moved CPU production to the new 10nm lines and made the chipsets with the old 14nm lines, but since they still haven't quite gotten 10nm yields up to par, they never moved off 14nm.

That and Intel is starting a price increase, along with all the other vendors as the size of the silicon they are delivering is going up.