Appropriate Price to Sell an LG 38UC99-W and Recommendation for Streaming Components

Hey Guys,
I am fortunate enough to be coming across an LG 38UC99-W panel in around or month or two, primarily from a relative who will be upgrading to the 34WK95U. Said relative has been my go to for PC parts, and he told me I could do whatever I wanted with the ultrawide, he even recommended selling it himself. It just so happens that I'm in the market for a few items, some of which I could use recommendations for. The use case will be primarily for gaming, editing, recording, rendering, and streaming. I am looking for: A silent keyboard that won't be picked up (as much as my loud black widow) on my microphone, an HTC Vive, a CPU Cooler for my 2700X, and possibly a new, responsive mouse. How much do you think I should list the 38UC99 for, and what would you recommend for the aforementioned components? The 38UC99 would be listed as used, but like new. I was thinking about listing it in the range of $750-850.
Thanks,
Noah

XxDarkMarioxX

Respectable
Dec 25, 2016
Amazon and ebay selling new ones above 950 dollars and there some used/like news ones between 841-900 on amazon.com but cheapest ebay new ones are $979.99!

Amazon refurnished ones are $822.00 with 20 dollars postage
Amazon used/like new are $900
Amazon Used - Very Good are $841

If your going to try and sell it like new then would go 800-850 dollar price range and you can add postage onto that dont know much about selling but if you check other websites out and see how much there selling them at then it might help you!

TRENDING THREADS