Approve or Dissaprove

Solution
CPU - Great
Cooler - cheap for a system of your caliber, could be worth looking into better ones for better end results during OC
Motherboard - very good budget board with some common user BIOS and such issues. Remember, everything connects through your motherboard, you may want to look into another option. But yes, very good budget board.
Ram - Great, but don't need to go to 3000mhz, unless you are ACTUALLY in need of it
SSD - could have some cheaper similar performance options, otherwise, it's a solid choice
Storage Drive - Never Touch Seagate. I've have several drives from them and i've had issues with every single one of them, WD is the one to go for.
GPU - Great, Asus strix are very reliable choices.

Missing Power SUpply...

gussrtk

Honorable
CPU - Great
Cooler - cheap for a system of your caliber, could be worth looking into better ones for better end results during OC
Motherboard - very good budget board with some common user BIOS and such issues. Remember, everything connects through your motherboard, you may want to look into another option. But yes, very good budget board.
Ram - Great, but don't need to go to 3000mhz, unless you are ACTUALLY in need of it
SSD - could have some cheaper similar performance options, otherwise, it's a solid choice
Storage Drive - Never Touch Seagate. I've have several drives from them and i've had issues with every single one of them, WD is the one to go for.
GPU - Great, Asus strix are very reliable choices.

Missing Power SUpply.

simple advice, you seems to be ready to buy, yes. But I don`t see you in need of a new system quite yet. late 2017 early 2018 new GPU are coming out, GTX20xx series, you may want to wait

Solution