Hi,
In a controlled environment, my users can access the control panel by going
to RUN then type CONTROL.

I need to know if there is a command similar to that to open the Printers
and Faxes window without going through the control panel?
(I don't like users to go where they don't belong!)

Thanks in advance...

Mario Perazzelli
MIS Synca Direct

DOS has nothing to do with it.

This pasted in Start | Run

file:///::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}\::{2227A280-3AEA-1069-A2DE-08002B30309D}

opens Printers and Faxes

This can also open Printers and Faxes...
Start | Settings | Right click Printers and Faxes | Select Open or Explore

if Printers and Faxes is shown in Start Menu.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User