Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane Stewart

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
Was playing Arma 3 for a few hours then it randomly closed right to desktop, so I thought it cashed and tried launching it again.

Launched it, then it closed itself 5 seconds after launching. Okay weird. I tried validating the files and they were 100% fine but it kept happening.

So I tried to launch some other app like Ccleaner. Does the same thing, opens for 5 seconds then closes itself.

This happens with every application/game on my computer except internet browsers and CS:GO for some reason.

I tried system restore but it was turned off for some reason and it closes itself as well. I can't open event viewer. I think it has something to do with my permissions?, I have no idea how/if they were changed. Any help/questions would be extremely appreciated!

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro

CPU
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X

RAM
16GB DDR4 (2 x 8GB) Team T-FORCE DARK Za

Motherboard
ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS

Graphics card
ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition

Zane Stewart

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
My SSD is called "Adata SU650 240GB" I tested to see if it mattered if the EXE was on the other storage device and it doesn't

I will try downloading an offline malware scanner on another pc and see if that works

Zane Stewart

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
Tried windows defender offline scan and it found nothing.

Tried making an offline USB with "Emisoft emergency kit" and malwarebytes but there's no offline or anything I can find a way to make an automatic bootable USB that scans offline with either of them.

May you suggest me one in particular? cause the ones I find aren't for what we're doing especially when I can't run an .EXE

Zane Stewart

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
What the problem is: Exception code: 0xc0000005

Theres way too many solutions to try and fix it so I'm just gonna reinstall windows. Thank you very much for your time, rgd1101 I really appreciate it <3

j56mQK6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.