Question Apps similar to Lenovo autoscroll utility

aden.anderson2001

Reputable
Aug 26, 2018
Hi. I have a Lenovo ThinkPad e550 and it has some feature called Lenovo autoscroll utility that let's me push mouse cursor to the borders of the screen so that I'd push the out of screen window back into the desktop so that all of it would be visible. If my explanation isn't clear enough please give the app a search and you'd see what I mean. I wanted to know if there is a similar app that could be installed on pcs. I have a pc that I also want this feature on but I tried installing it and it didn't work. It installed but it wasn't doing its thing. Any idea what apps could do the same? I'm on windows 11.

Lutfij

Titan
What you've said seems vague and often times, the option can be confined to a specific device or in your case, perhaps it's found only on Lenovo's and not an exclusive on Thinkpad's. Instead of us searching for the app, you could simply parse a gif/video of what you're seeing. Might want to also mention the peripherals you've working with on your PC.

I think I get what the OP mean. That's not a feature I think I personally would get used to.

I don't know about any specific program/app that have that particular feature, but there is a general software that I'm pretty sure can do this. I'm thinking about Autohotkey, the scripting software that is made to manipulate windows, keyboard hotkeys, mouse, and much more.
But it require that the user learns to do some basic coding.

aden.anderson2001

Reputable
Aug 26, 2018
I think I get what the OP mean. That's not a feature I think I personally would get used to.

I don't know about any specific program/app that have that particular feature, but there is a general software that I'm pretty sure can do this. I'm thinking about Autohotkey, the scripting software that is made to manipulate windows, keyboard hotkeys, mouse, and much more.
But it require that the user learns to do some basic coding.
I hadn't heard of this software but I'm so happy I did, this could fix a lot of problems for me, but I'm still searching for the function I wanted in the scripts, so many. Thanks