Question Apps/Specific Browser Searches closing on Windows 10

Jul 20, 2022
Today, when I woke up, I realized I cannot google anything regarding viruses and I can't access certain emails. For example - I needed to reset my instagram password and an email was sent to me for it - once I open it from any browser, it just closes. When I try to search, for example, any antivirus program on google, it crashes again. Same with apps aswell - Malwarebytes (NOTE: Free Version) stopped opening and I wanted to uninstall it and install it again - but when I try to uninstall, the window pops up very fast and closes again, before I can click anything. I tried emailing myself Avast Antivirus exe file and opening it from the email, but that closes too. I tried installing other antivirus apps, and they do download on the PC, but after running, they close up again.
I don't know if I maybe got a malware, because I haven't downloaded anything in the last month, except songs using MP3 Youtube Converters.

I have no idea what to do. I've tried resetting the Windows from the recovery options, but that just comes out as an error at the end.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Version 21H2
OS Build: 19044.1826
Experience Pack: 120.2212.4180.0
Cpu: Amd Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard: ASRock A320M-DVS (AM4)
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 (Gygabite)
Storage: Kingston SA400S37120G SSD / 931GB Toshiba HDWD110