Apu 6400K BE + R7 260X A GOOD COMBINATION?

zawhanpt

Honorable
Feb 12, 2014
Hello guys , i have a APU AMD 6400K Black edition , and i´m gonna buy a Amd R7 260X , It is a good combination for gaming? i want play Assasins creed black flag 4 on ultra and bf4

i know that amd 6400k is a dual core , but my notebook is intel core i3 dual core with 1 gb GDDR5 and i can play bf4 on medium and my intel i3 is 2.30GHz but my APU is 4.1GHz and graphic card is better

First of all, the two games you mention are one of the most DEMANDING ones out there so you are definitely NOT going to be playing ULTRA settings (by that I mean MAX quality, 1920x1080 at 60FPS).

I say this because people constantly tell me they play "HIGH" settings on their laptop but then I find out it's at 30FPS and 1366x768.

You can easily find BENCHMARKS for both games for the graphics card but keep in mind you'll get slightly lower scores with that APU (you'll only use the CPU part).

BF4 + Mantle will improve things a bit (I'd guess 20% or so).

*You WILL however have a good experience in any game provided you properly tweak the quality settings to achieve a good frame rate. If screen tearing isn't a big issue, then aim for about 45FPS with VSYNC OFF.

TRENDING THREADS