Aquacomputer aqualis XT 880 ml

roadrash 1

Commendable
Apr 4, 2016
I had bought one of these, Aquacomputer aqualis XT 880 ml with nano coating, fill level measurement and lighting option, G1/4. i had looked at the owners guide it came with it and it doesnt explain much, i have searched the web about this item to.

my problem is about the led's: it holds 6, 5mm led's at the bottom, Im not sure what ones to buy for it the holes have a shaft like a inch long that comes out into the bottom of the Reservoir. i was hoping to get something with a pigtail that can have 3 on a end so i don't have a bunch of wires.

it seems like aquacomputer makes you really work to install products from them. and on top of that this Reservoir will even cook for me if i knew how to hook all the other things up. haha.

Solution
Per this video and this thread, you can use just about any 5mm LED's that go into the base of the res and to me what looks like an acrylic window above the LED placement points.

That last line made me laugh since I own an Aquacomputer AMS and all the info on the www was found on OCN courtesy of Shoggy. He was of a lot of help but other products weren't so erm, easy to work with.

Lutfij

Titan
Per this video and this thread, you can use just about any 5mm LED's that go into the base of the res and to me what looks like an acrylic window above the LED placement points.

That last line made me laugh since I own an Aquacomputer AMS and all the info on the www was found on OCN courtesy of Shoggy. He was of a lot of help but other products weren't so erm, easy to work with.

Solution

roadrash 1

Commendable
Apr 4, 2016

roadrash 1

Commendable
Apr 4, 2016
thx, Lutfij . i was looking at DarkSide 5mm CONNECT Modular LED - Green (DS-0344). it has a pigtail i can connect to it so i wont have alot wires. i just wanted to confirm with someone to make sure. i think your solution is right. thx

TRENDING THREADS