Aquarium PC Build

kramm

Prominent
Aug 17, 2017
I am brand new to this forum, and I have a senior project this year. I was thinking of a water cooled computer, then someone gave me the idea of possibly adding fish. I haven't had much luck on google, so I have some questions. For the record, I have built a regular PC, but not water cooled. My main idea is the build a water cooled pc, but it into a clear case, then put it in a fish tank. The components wouldn't be inside with the fish, but the clear case would make it look like they are in one container. Is this possible or am I crazy. Any opinions or ideas would help. Thanks

Solution
Interesting. I think It is possible with a case like the thermaltake core p5. Get an expandable cooler like the alphacool eisbaer or fractal design Celsius with liquid cooler gpu like the gigabyte waterforce or Zotac artic mini.
Ur fish tank should be leak proof and spill proof. Though I don't know how the temperature inside the case would affect ur fish? Are we even considered inhumane for thinking like this :p
Interesting. I think It is possible with a case like the thermaltake core p5. Get an expandable cooler like the alphacool eisbaer or fractal design Celsius with liquid cooler gpu like the gigabyte waterforce or Zotac artic mini.
Ur fish tank should be leak proof and spill proof. Though I don't know how the temperature inside the case would affect ur fish? Are we even considered inhumane for thinking like this :p

Solution
Feb 27, 2020
Hey, dude. I like pets very much. In every period of my life I have had the pet: beginning with the dog in the childhood Fanta, ending with the fish now. Frankly speaking, It's very difficult to lose your dear pets, I mean, that you need time to deal with their death and have a new pet. I am afraid of death my fish, so I buy everything for making their life better with the goal to make their life as long as it possible. The last thing, I have bought for them is bristle worm, which clean the aquarium, so make more Oxygen in the aquarium. How do you deal with the deaths of your dear pets?