Arcade Game Website Update

Adding on some pages to include Personal Gamerooms, M.A.M.E Sites, and
tribute pages. Please email me links and I'll add them.

I went and put on the Tributes page here....
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks2/

Looks like you are posting through google groups so people will not be able
to see your email.

You can add my website although its not been updated in a while, i had an
accident with the html file for it!

www.stickycarpet.com/saraab/simulators/page1.htm

--
Email me at "iride4899yahoo.com" (insert "@" before yahoo to reply) , my box
is always opened to questions.

"DarkMagister" <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> I went and put on the Tributes page here....
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks2/

A few more tribute pages:

Donkey Kong
http://www.basementarcade.com/arcade/dk/kong.html