Arcade Game Websites Updated

Added some new features to my website. A handful of new links to
Arcade sites. Mostly the new features are just little add-on touches
to spice up the site and not make it look so plain.

http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Check out the Poll Of The Month at the bottom of the Homepage.

Mike

I like your site. It's neat and tidy and has many interesting links.
But I think the music should go. Hope you don't mind the constructive
criticism.

Corey

i agree... scrap the music.

otherwise nice site..

"DarkMagister" <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> Added some new features to my website. A handful of new links to
> Arcade sites. Mostly the new features are just little add-on touches
> to spice up the site and not make it look so plain.
>
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/
>
> Check out the Poll Of The Month at the bottom of the Homepage.
>
> Mike

Awww......Come on now. Whats wrong with the music? Nothing wrong with
a little old-school Gauntlet music. I change the music every once in
awhile, so its not the same thing all the time. Or don't you like
music on websites all together?

Mike

I think music on websites is total cheese. Highly annoying.

It's only on the first page so its not that bad.

Everyone else, if you have a site thats not on there or would like your
site on there, email it to me.

Thanks,
Mike

Yeah, I try to pick music that is not too loud or annoying. Never
thought of the RARE thing, should have posted it like that, probably
would have got more hits.... :)

Mike

Just throw a button on there so users can turn it off.

Funny you say that, there is a button at the bottom of the page to turn
it off..... :)

Mike

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

I agree with the music thing.. I just have a simple game sound that plays
during certain parts of the year and I get static about that :( A full
music background tends to get really annoying for me when I'm surfin the
web.

Just my 2 cents

/b

http://www.tutankham.com

> It's only on the first page so its not that bad.
>
> Everyone else, if you have a site thats not on there or would like your
> site on there, email it to me.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Just to let the people know that sent me links, I'll get them on the
site a.s.a.p. Having trouble with the site right now and can't add
anything.

Mike